Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Perfect Match

Perhaps it is not the right time for me to read this book yet, since I am not a mother, so I don't know what a mother would do.

But I have loved someone as much as Nina Frost loves her son. I love him, so I am willing to do anything for him.

But how much is too much?

As an assistant district attorney, Nina Frost prosecutes the sort of crimes that tear families apart. But when Nina and her husband discover that their five-year-old son has been sexually abused, it is her won family that is devastated.


The world Nina inhibits now seems different form the one she lived in yesterday; the lines between family and professional life are erased and answers to questions she thought she knew are no longer easy to find.


Overcome by anger and desperate for vengeance, Nina ignites a battle that may cause her to lose the very thing she's fighting for.


1 comment:

eudora said...

When love takes on the power to destroy instead of create,
When the joy it brings is marred so badly by the pain it means,
When love is something that drains rather then replenishes,

then it's too much.
it's no longer love.