Wednesday, November 04, 2009

I've Moved!

After much anticipation, searching and sweating, I have finally moved house.

Like everything else in my life, this room is far from perfect. It's a really old house, there are a lot of stubborn stains. The wardrobe is moldy and the stove is so ancient I never thought I would see something like that out of a museum!

  • Private bath: Although it is not a must for me to have my own bathroom, I have to admit that it is really very convenient. I don't have to dash back to my room when I forgot to bring the towel, and I don't have to clear the bathroom of all my things after using it.

  • Cooking allowed: The super ancient stove actually works! Although I have yet to master the technique of using the stove without burning the house down, but it's nice to know that I can cook should I choose to.

  • Near to LG: Actually this is one of the most important reasons why I moved house in the first place. My boyfriend is a lazy pig, and he conveniently uses me staying very far away as an excuse not meet up with me often. Let's see what excuse he can come up, now that I am living just 15 minutes away from him.

  • I am so glad to have finally moved house. Let's hope that I can stay here for a long time. I didn't know moving house is so tiring!

    No comments: