Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sundays

Another Sunday has almost passed and I kept having the feeling that I have not made full use of this wonderful day. I feel very guilty about it. Somehow, I keep feeling that I have wasted another great Sunday.

When I was still attending Primary and Secondary schools, my Sundays were spent among revision books and reading materials. Back then, Sundays were the "revision" day. My parents told me that Sunday is the only day of the week when one can revise what has been taught during the week, and prepare for the what is going to be learnt in the following week.

Later on, when I started to become a little more independent, during the Polytechnic days, Sundays became the "social" and "errands"day. My Sundays were spent with friends and running around doing errands.

I went steady with Brandon sometime in my third year at Polytechnic. Sundays became "boyfriend" time. We would meet up and play cards.

Then I first started working in TTSH, Sundays became regular "work days". I go on shift and go off shift, life was a blur back then.

Now, I am working at a GP clinic in Suntec and I have a steady boyfriend. Sundays now are "couple" time for us. We would meet up in the morning to have breakfast together and then he would come over to my house and we will just laze around and fumble around in bed for the rest of the day.

How do you spend your Sundays?

How do you make your Sundays are not wasted?

No comments: