Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Christmas Wishlist 2012

Christmas is one of my favourite holidays.

It is a time for joy and celebration. It is the time when every mall is decorated, each more elaborate than the other. 

This is the time when I get to receive many lovely presents, but it is also the time when I have to crack my brain on what to get for each friend and family.

I actually didn't want to post a Christmas wishlist this year, but since Eudora will not be coming back for Christmas this year and she has requested a Christmas wishlist so that she will know what to get for us, here it is:

I just realised that the things I want is getting more expensive by the year.

Changes and additions will be made to this wishlist from now till Christmast, so be sure to come back and check from time to time.

No comments: