Saturday, January 12, 2013

Kintamani



This is another halal restaurant I found online.

It is situated at 3rd floor of the Furama Riverfront Hotel. The restaurant is so posh and elegant we thought we were at the wrong place.

This halal restaurant serves Indonesian food in buffet style. The spread is not very bug, but everything tastes very good.

I didn’t take any photos of the food (at least I couldn’t find any) because I was too busy eating. I only took a photo of the desserts. They look good, don’t they? Well, let me tell you, they taste equally as good.

Towards the end of the meal, Grace introduced me to the passion fruit. I have heard about this fruit a lot, but I have never had the chance to try one, until now. I love its sourness. I have been hooked ever since, but I can’t seem to find it anywhere in Singapore.

No comments: