Thursday, May 16, 2013

Hoshino Coffee #1


I was hungry, but I didn't want to eat at the usual places at Plaza Singapura, so I ventured to the newly opened section. I found quite a few restaurants there and settled on Hoshino Coffee.  

Thank god this restaurant doesn't only serve coffee and deserts, they also have actual food, if not I will starve to death.

I ordered Tomato Cream "Omu" Rice with Shrimp and Mozzarella: 


It is delicious! The tomato sauce is slightly creamy and it goes very well with the fried rice and omelette. 

This restaurant is know for their hand-dripped coffee and souffles. Since I don't drink coffee, I decided to try their souffles. I ordered Pancake Souffle Style:


It tastes like very soft sponge cake, paired with whipped cream and maple syrup, tastes absolutely heavenly.

Lastly, I had Creme Brulee with Softee for dessert:


The creme brulee is not as sweet but very creamy. Softee is a very soft ice-cream, it goes very well with the creme brulee. 

I love the food here; I will definitely be back for more!

No comments: