Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Beavers the American Pub

I have heard of Beavers the American Pub, but I have not had the chance to dine at the restaurant, until a few days ago. 

I ordered Special Beavers Chicken Chop with Bacon and Cheese and a Thatchers Rose. 


All main courses comes with Asparagus Soup, which is tasteless. 


Thatchers Rose is rose cider blended with apples and it is delicious. 


The Special Beavers Chicken Chop with Bacon and Cheese, is delicious. While many places' chicken chop is under-marinated and tasteless, the chicken chop here is slightly over-marinated so it is a little salty (does it have anything to do with the fact that it is an American restaurant?). The cheese sauce is beautifully done and it goes so well with the tender chicken. Mashed potato is normal, I still stand by my verdict that Fika Swedish Bistro and Cafe makes the best mashed potato.

All in all, I will say that this is a good restaurant to visit for hearty American fare. 

No comments: