Sunday, April 20, 2014

Cold Stone Creamery

After dinner one evening, Boyfriend and I decided to have ice-cream for desserts, so we talking down to the Cold Stone Creamery store where we ordered an ice-cream concoction each.

I had the Banana Caramel Crunch, since banana and caramel are two of my favourite things.


For someone who normally eats ice-cream either out of the tube or on the go, this is like the premium version of ice-cream. You can taste the banana and caramel in every bite. I can't help but give myself some credit for choosing the perfect ice-creams for this concoction. 

Oh, and the waffles are crunch and nice too, except it would have been perfect if they had the real made-on-the-spot hot waffles to go with the delicious ice-creams. Well, I guess you just can't have everything in life.

No comments: