Friday, April 18, 2014

Hoshino Coffee

I was shopping in Plaza Singapura one fine day, when I felt hungry. I didn't want to go to my usual haunts, so I decided to try something new. I went to the new - wing and decided to have lunch at Hoshino Coffee. 

I ordered Tomato Cream "Omu" Rice with Shrimp and Mozzarella for main course. 


This is really good! I really like the tomato cream sauce. The cream has just the right consistency, and the tomato taste is not very strong, the two are blended very well into one another. The sauce goes very well with the steaming hot emu rice. 

Hoshino Coffee is known for it's hand drip coffee, but since I don't and can't drink coffee, I decided to have another of their speciality, Pancake Soufflé Style.


Oh, it is ever so light and fluffy. One is never enough, but I had to restrain myself because I wanted to try their Creme Brûlée with Softee. I shall always remember this restaurant as "the restaurant that introduced me to soufflé".


The creme brûlée is caramelised very nicely, but it is a little too bland for my taste.

There are so many dishes I want to try, this is a restaurant I will definitely visit again. 

No comments: