Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Jalan Kayu Prata Shop (West Coast Plaza)

I found this shop when I was exploring West Coast Plaza, and since it was lunch time, I decided to have lunch here.

As I am a greedy and big eater, I ordered a Mushroom & Cheese Mushroom and Egg Prata for main course, and banana prata as dessert, a scoop of ice-ceam (I actually wanted to order Ice-cream Prata, but they didn't quite understand what I wanted and ended up giving me a scoop of vanilla ice cream) and a Milo Dinosaur.


The pratas are alright, but definitely not the best I have had. The prata skin are not springy enough, and I think the pratas would have tastes much better if they had been served pipping hot straight from the wok, but they are just barely warm, which is rather surprising since the shop is fully packed with people.

I do, however, really like the fish curry that comes along with the prata. This is the good stuff, not the watery crap served at many prata places. 

The food is not great, but it is value-for-money and it satisfies that prata craving.

No comments: