Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Mid-Night Korean Charcoal BBQ

I was introduced to this restaurant by Boyfriend's friend's girlfriend, Stella, who is now my roommate.







Although the food here is slightly more expensive than other places, but it is definitely worth every penny. 

Do you see how thick and juicy the pork belly are? Now, that's what I call quality. 

The kimchi is really good, believe me, I have eaten enough kimchi to know the difference. I think I finished two whole bowls of kimchi by myself. 

This restaurant uses real charcoal (hence the shop name), I think it definitely makes the food more tasty. 

According to Stella, this is an authentic Korean restaurant, where even the servers are Korean. I won't  know since I have never been to Korea, but Stella has been to Korea so she should know what she is talking about.

As the shop name says, this is a midnight restaurant, so if you have a sudden craving for Korean barbecue in the middle of the night, this is the place for you. 

It would probably be a good idea to make a reservation if you can, I hear that it is really packed on most days.

No comments: