Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Pepper Lunch

I remember the first time I had Pepper Lunch was when I was shopping in IMM on a weekday. I was a poor student studying in polytechnic, and I was looking for someplace where I could have a cheap meal and Pepper Lunch was having promotion, so I decided to have lunch there. 

If I am not wrong, I had Pepper Lunch Salmon and Caramel Ice-cream for dessert.


I really liked the idea of being able to cook my own food and it was delicious with all the ingredients mixed in. 
The Caramel Ice-cream is good too. I like that the caramel taste is not too strong that it covers the taste of the ice-cream, it blends in very well with the vanilla ice-cream.



Over the years, I have had the opportunity to try other dishes such as Cheesy Omelette with Chicken and Pepper Lunch Wagyu Yakiniku with Egg. They are all right, but none can compare to their Tukosen "Big" Ribeye Steak. Oh, the steak is thick and juicy. When you grill it to a slightly charred golden brown, the inside is still slightly raw, it's a perfect medium to medium-well steak, and just for the fraction of cost a regular steak at an established restaurant!  

Even if they have no other dish, their Tukosen "Big" Ribeye Steak will be enough to draw me back time and again. I can never get enough of such deliciousness.

No comments: