Friday, April 18, 2014

Swiss Culture


There was this one period when I was crazy about cheese fondue. I was really happy when I found out that Swiss Culture is known for its Cheese Fondue, and the best thing is it is just a 5-minute walk from my clinic. 

One fine day after work, I finally managed to drag the then-boyfriend to have Cheese Fondue with me at Swiss Culture. 

The Cheese Fondue is made of Gruyere and Emmenthal cheeses. It is a little different from what I thought cheese fondue should taste like. I thought it should taste creamy and cheesy, but it turned out to be a little too bitter. The portions are huge, one cheese fondue is more than enough to feed two people.

I don't know if I am just totally mistaken about cheese fondue or this is not a very good one, I was not thrilled with what I had at Swiss Culture. I shall try one more at La Fondue and I shall have my verdict.

No comments: