Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Tiong Bahru Bakery

I have heard so much about this Tiong Bahru Bakery. Colleagues, friends, schoolmates, everyone is telling me how good the food is.

I finally had the chance when I met up with my girlfriends for dinner and we decided to stop at the Tangs branch for desserts.



I love hot chocolate, and I personally feel that it is the only hot beverage worth drinking. I am constantly looking for good ones. This one has definitely lived up to its name; it is thick and creamy and so satisfying, the best thing to go with desserts.


This has been voted one of the best croissants in Singapore, and I can see why. The outside of the croissant is flaky but the inside is soft and slightly chewy with a strong buttery taste, just the way I like it.


I was greedy and ordered this Apple and Cinnamon Muffin. I just couldn't help it, it looks so tempting, looking all puffy and golden. I did not regret my decision. It was really good. The apple bits are not too sweet or sour and the cinnamon gives the fluffy muffin a lift. 

Tiong Bahru Bakery has secured a place in my stomach, alongside Awfully Chocolate.

No comments: