Sunday, June 22, 2014

Outback Steakhouse: Steakhouse Pasta

Stella came in to the clinic to have her vaccination and she waited for me to finish work so that we can have lunch together. I brought her over to Millenia Walk, where I convinced to have our lunch at Outback Steakhouse. 


I have said it before and I will say it again: I will return just for the wheat bread. It is still warm and very soft on the inside. Pair it with freshly-made butter, it is easily one of the best thing I have ever eaten. Alternatively, you can ask for some honey. The honey they serve is top-grade, it goes very well with the wheat bread too. Since there is two of us, they gave us the whole loaf of bread. What a luxury!


I was having a bit of lactose intolerance, hence I decided to have a tomato-based pasta. I ordered Steakhouse Pasta, opting out of the parmesan cheese. It is so good. The minced beef is the ones you get from supermarkets where the meat is minced until so fine you can hardly taste the meat. This is chunks of ground beef minced by hand. Now I finally understand why this dish is served with a spoon - the sauce is so delicious you will want to scoop up every last bit, just like what I did. 

Although I did not have dessert, but it was still a really good meal.

No comments: