Friday, June 06, 2014

The Bistro @ NUSS (Suntec)

After our staff meeting, the doctors decided to treat us to dinner. We decided to have our dinner at NUSS Guid House since one of the doctors is a member there. 

For main course, I had Boston Lobster with Fried Hokkien Mee. 


This picture doesn't do justice to the dish. My phone's battery was flat, so I had to borrow my doctor's phone to take this picture and it just looks so ... white. Trust me, it's really good. I am impressed by the quality of the food served here. They actually serve you a whole lobster, sliced in half. That Boston Lobster is a beauty to behold. The shell is beautifully red, the meat is fresh and succulent. The Fried Hokkien Mee is great too, it's tasty and not at all oily. 

My stomach was a little sensitive so I thought I would stick to something that is diary-free and I ordered Mango Sorbet.


I am not a fan of sorbets so my opinion may not be the best, but I find it really, really sweet. 

I am not sure if you will be able to find the Boston Lobster with Fried Hokkien Mee when you visit because it is a special promotion, but there are various promotions going on all year round, I am sure you will find something that will suit your tastebuds.

No comments: