Friday, July 04, 2014

Bibigo (Suntec)

It has been in Suntec for a while now, I see the poster everytime I go down to Food Republic at B1 and I finally found the time and money to try out the food there.


At Bibigo, the emphasis is on "fresh" and "healthy" Korean food and I found both qualities in this Hot Stone Bibimbap. The sesame paste really brings out the freshness of the vegetables and made the whole dish so good.


I didn't realise that Hot Stone Bibimbap comes with a bowl of soup, so I ordered Plum Ade, which is really plum-favoured soda. I ended up wasting at least 3/4 of it. It is very refreshing.

Bibigo is definitely an option to consider if you are looking for healthy food. However, I wouldn't say it's exactly very value-for money because the portions are a little small, but maybe that's just me. 

No comments: