Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The Leap Years

I have never been a huge fan of home-grown movies. Most of them tend to be really cliche and boring.

Having bombarded by television and newspaper advertisements for nearly a month, I decided to give 'The Leap Years' a try. I mean, I have to admit that the trailer is really quite interesting. It kind of captured my attention.

I am so glad that I did. This is a truly great show. It tells of Ai-Lin meeting a guy on her birthday, 29 February, and she fall in love with him. They made a promise to meet on every 29 February (which happens only every 4 years)...



"I don't want to find someone I can live with, I want to find someone I can't live without." This is a dialogue from the show and I really like it. I wonder if I will ever find that someone.

No comments: