Monday, January 19, 2009

The List

I was reading my friends' blogs and I chanced upon one post by Nadiah named "The List". she made a list of 10 things she wants to accomplish before she turns 25. I thought it might be fun to do one, so here goes...
  1. Travel to a foreign country all by myself and try to get the most out of it.
  2. Drive my own Mercedes or BMW or whatever car I fancy.
  3. Be able to rent a studio apartment and do it up the way I want it.
  4. Watch sunrise and sunset with my boyfriend on my birthday.
  5. Have all the books I have always wanted and turn one part of my studio apartment into a mini library.
  6. Publish my first Chinese novel.
  7. Have 500 friends in my contact list.
  8. Get my own doggy.
  9. Have a stable relationship.
  10. Start my own bakery business.

No comments: