Saturday, May 03, 2014

Kimchi Korean Restaurant

Kimchi Korean Restaurant is one of the restaurants that sprang up after the renovations. I was curious about the quality of the food, so I decided to have lunch here one fine day.



I ordered Bulgogi Beef Dolsot Bap. The presentation is good, it looks very appetising. The beef is well-marinated and it tastes really good when mixed together. 

It was my birthday sometime back and my colleague Wendy decided to treat me to lunch at Kimchi Korean Restaurant.

This time, I ordered Ginseng Chicken Soup, Steamed Egg and a side dish of kimchi.


Ginseng Chicken Soup is a little tasteless, but a small dish of sea salt is proved to add as according to your preference. 


Steamed Egg is very different from I am used to eating. It can be eaten as a meal by itself, because it is actually rather filling with bits of carrot and meat in it. It is a very tasty dish.


I am always on the search for good kimchi, and I think the kimchi here is really not bad. I believe they made the kimchi themselves. 

No comments: