Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Water Challenge

I recently read this article how Sarah Smith got better skin after she started drinking 3 litres of water a day. You can read the article here.


This reminded of a scene in Twilight: Breaking Down (Bella reborn as a vampire):


I certainly hope I don't look as bad as she does! I can see the uneven skin texture and unlarged pores and even my Dad commented that my skin (face) is not so good. For a man to say that means that it must be really quite bad (because guys are generally not very observant people). 

A few ex-boyfriends have commented that I am a camel because I drink less than a litre of water a day. 

I have decided to start a water challenge. I am going to start drinking 3 litres of water a day for the whole of this month.

No comments: