Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Gurney Drive (Suntec)


After my visit to Penang with my friends in 2010, I have been missing Penang food, but good Penang food is not very easy to find in Singapore. 

I was so happy when Gurney's Drive opened in Singapore and now there is even one outlet at Suntec! Now I can have my favourite Penang food whenever I want.

Gurney Drive is the name of a famous seaside food heaven in George Town, Penang. This is indeed a fitting name for a Penang restaurant because the very mention of Gurney Drive will invoke memories of delicious Penang food.

Of all the Penang food, my favourite is still Penang Hokkien Prawn Noodles. Oh, the soup is slightly spicy and so full of the prawn taste. I simply cannot get enough of this dish.

Some people may find the prices at Gurney Drive a little expensive, but I think it is well worth the price.


No comments: