Monday, April 28, 2014

Nando's

All my girlfriends were so excited when Nando's was brought up, we decided on Nando's without much debate. 

Although I have lived in Singapore for almost 20 years, I have never eaten at Nando's. If all my girlfriends are singing praises of Nando's, it should be quite good, so I was quite looking forward to tasting the food. 


A cup of hot chocolate to start my meal. It taste like milo.


Mushroom Soup is not too bad, but still not comparable to the ones at Eggs & Berries and The Soup Spoon.
I ordered the Butterfly Chicken Breast for main course. 
Oh my god, and it's not in a good way. The chicken breast is so tough I couldn't even cut through it! It's also totally and utterly tasteless. I gave up after two painful (both on my hands and tastebuds) bites.

Is it just me being over-dramatic or is the standard of food really that bad at Nando's?

Fine, I will give it another try when I have the chance just to give it the benefit of doubt, but I am condemning this restaurant until further notice.


No comments: