Monday, May 12, 2014

Niqqi's The Cheese Prata Shop: Revisited

I was feeling hungry, so I decided to hop onto Bus 51 and decided to have my meal at Niqqi's The Cheese Prata Shop.

I ordered a Milo Dinosaur (my staple drink when eating pratas), Niqqi's Special Cheese Prata and a Kaya & Butter Prata.


Milo Dinosaur is the best drink to go with pratas!



Niqqi's Special Cheese Prata - It tasted so much better the last time Stella had it. It has cheese, onions and potatoes, it's a meal by itself, but it's a little bland. 


 Kaya & Butter Prata - It tastes really nice. The kaya and butter make a really good combination.

I remembered the last time I was here, the fish curry was a little runny. To give it the benefit of doubt, I asked for both the chicken and fish curry again.

The verdict is that the fish curry is still up to standard. It is thicker, but it does not have the fragrance of the assam fish curry that Jalan Kayu Prata Shop is able to make.

Although the pratas and fish curry are not great, the fact that it is open 24 hours still makes it one of the places I will visit when I am in need of a midnight snack.

No comments: