Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Xin Wang Hong Kong Cafe

I have been to Xin Wang Hong Kong Cafe far too many times, thanks to my girlfriend Carmen Lim, who must eat at this restaurant EVERY TIME we meet. I seriously cannot understand her addiction to this place. 

Having been to one too many Hong Kong Cafes in Hong Kong, I don't really like these places. Contrary to my dislike, they seem to be popping up everywhere in Singapore.

Of course, there are some dishes that I do order almost every time.


This French Toast with Ice-cream was my absolute favourite and I had to order it every time (I use "used to" because I am trying to lose weight and I am getting a little tired of it). 

The Papaya Soup Bee Hoon is another of my favourite. I like it because I think it is quite special (papaya soup?), it is tasty with the papaya.

No comments: